Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Bad bad results

Today marks the end of term two! which also means, the holidays are here! HURRAY for the primary school kids! but not for us! Yea, Chinese O's is in 3 days time! i know i'm so screwed. Question is, why am i not scared at at? Hmm, good question uhhuh? oh well, nevermind. Anyway, yup, baby didnt come to school again! Yea. Did i said that in my previous entry? Anyway, yea, i had to bring home his books again! Read this, AGAIN! I'm forever helping him to carry his books home. Yea. Poor guy aint feeling well but i guess he's having fun outside with his sister cos' he can get his long awaited slippers for free and duh! free meals. Lucky guy i would say? Yea. Later on gonna' have steamboat at Bugis with my friends! Yea, poor shimin is sick that she couldnt join us. Aww, such a pity or else it'll be a reunion for the 7 of us! it've been such a long time since we start gathering as a big group! Agree? agree? agree? oh yea! we FINALLY got back our report books! Yea. WHY DID THEY PUT THE AGGREGATE SCORE for L1R4 and L1R5 !! I'm SO gonna' get nagged by mum. I swear! My results, i think it's pretty well. I mean yea, lowest grade is a D7. and i'm starting to pass my Humanities. A maths, still working on it. Yea. So it's not that bad right? But with the L1R4 and L1R5 points, I AM SO SCREWED! Yea. OKay. let's not talk about it. Anyway, yea. Friends around me are all going to MOS!! It's SO tempting! But yea, no point going to a party without homies, yea? Nevermind. i'll make it there one day! Alrighty! Time to get some rest before i head to steamboating with my friends. Yup! That's it for now.

With love, on Friday, May 26, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse